Billing Rates – Forensics
- Billing Rate per Hour for Forensic report preparation is $300
- Two-hour deposition in Cheyenne or by phone is $800
- Deposition where travel is required $800
- Minimum two-hour prep time for deposition $200/hr.
- Minimum Trial testimony in Cheyenne $900
- Minimum four-hour prep time for trial $200/hr.
- Travel portal-to-portal $200/hr.
- Work on a case will not commence before receipt of a signed letter of agreement and payment of a $800 non-refundable retainer, credited against the first invoice.
- Deposition fee must be received in full 48 hours prior to time of deposition, no exceptions.
- Miscellaneous expenses such as the cost of obtaining documents, overnight accommodations, air travel, etc. will be billed separately at cost.
- A non-refundable $850 naming fee shall apply if named as a witness without prior consent
Billing Rates – Non-Forensic Assignments
- Microeconomic and regional economic engagements are generally negotiated as Fixed-Price contracts.
- Work on an engagement will not commence until a Contract for Services has been signed.
Any advance against the contract will be negotiable.
UNPAID BALANCES AFTER 30 DAYS WILL BE CARRIED AT A MONTHLY FEE OF 1.8%